13 May 2014
- Initial report of the total damage and loss of the aggression against Gaza, May 2023
- Rowad distributes vegetable baskets to distressed families in Northern Gaza
- Rowad distributes hundreds of Iftar meals to poor fasting people in Northern Gaza City
- Rowad responds to citizens' calls at the beginning of winter season
- "Rowad Association" distributes school uniforms and bags to hundreds of students in Gaza.
- Rowad Association implements the Eid Al Fitr clothing project for children in Gaza Strip.
- Rowad implements Zakat distribution project as part of its Ramadan campaign
- Rowad Association organizes a collective Iftar for the families of orphan children in Gaza City
- Rowad covers the costs of medications to poor patients in Gaza
- Rowad distributes hot meals to low-income people.
Tuesday 27 February 2024
01 May 2022
Rowad Association implements the Eid Al Fitr clothing project for children in Gaza Strip.
Rowad Association for Community Development implemented the Eid Al Fitr clothing project for this year as part of the seventh season of its grand Ramadan campaign, Grass Al Khair. The project included distributing new clothes to the children of poor and marginalized families in Gaza City.
Eng. Muhammad Abu Sido- Executive Manager of the association, explained that clothing comes within the framework of the association's endeavor to alleviate the economic burdens on poor and needy families in light of the continuing siege on the Gaza Strip for years, aiming to bring joy and happiness to the hearts of poor children. He emphasizes that Rowad Association stands by disadvantaged families with all it has as a supporter to alleviate their suffering.
Abu Sido stressed that these projects undertaken by Rowad aim to achieve the principle of social solidarity and a sense of the great responsibility that we feel in light of the sieges and hard economic conditions in the Gaza Strip.
It is worth mentioning that "Rowad" launched its grand Ramadan campaign at the beginning of the holy month, and its programs varied from distributing thousands of food parcels, zakat money, and fresh Iftar meals.