13 May 2014
- Initial report of the total damage and loss of the aggression against Gaza, May 2023
- Rowad distributes vegetable baskets to distressed families in Northern Gaza
- Rowad distributes hundreds of Iftar meals to poor fasting people in Northern Gaza City
- Rowad responds to citizens' calls at the beginning of winter season
- "Rowad Association" distributes school uniforms and bags to hundreds of students in Gaza.
- Rowad Association implements the Eid Al Fitr clothing project for children in Gaza Strip.
- Rowad implements Zakat distribution project as part of its Ramadan campaign
- Rowad Association organizes a collective Iftar for the families of orphan children in Gaza City
- Rowad covers the costs of medications to poor patients in Gaza
- Rowad distributes hot meals to low-income people.
Friday 29 September 2023
01 April 2023
Rowad distributes hundreds of Iftar meals to poor fasting people in Northern Gaza City
On Monday evening, the Rawad Society for Society Development
in Palestine distributed hundreds of meals to poor fasting people in Northern
With a generous donation from good people, hundreds of meals were prepared and distributed to poor and needy families in Northern Gaza City.
The head of the association, Rabah Bakhit, said: Rowad continued to carry out their relief programs throughout the holy month and as part of their humanitarian campaign Gras al-Khair for the eighth season, it implemented the Iftar project that aimed at alleviating the suffering of our families trapped in the Gaza Strip , which has thrown most of the invading families into extreme poverty.
The head added that this season, Rowad are keen to reach out their assistance to a large number of needy families in marginalized areas of Gaza City.
This project is part of the humanitarian projects implemented by Rowad during the holy month of Ramadan, thanking all the compassionate hands that contribute to alleviating the suffering of our Palestinian people, especially in the Gaza Strip.